Call for Abstract
24th World Nutrition and Pediatrics Healthcare Conference, will be organized around the theme “Current challenges in Pediatric Nutrition and Healthcare”
Nutrition & Pediatrics 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Nutrition & Pediatrics 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is the medicine division that deals with infant, child and adolescent health and medical care from birth to the age of 18. It deals with babies, kids and adolescent’s health care as well as physical, behavioural and mental state problems. Furthermore, having medical information associated with an understanding of therapies affects completely different stages of biological system development is important because of the maturity of each infant and each cognitively and physically designing a unified approach to medicine safety and quality is important for the childhood development. Medicine usually focuses on birth defects, genetic variability, and issues with the biological process.
- Track 1-1Pediatric Ophthalmology
- Track 1-2Pediatric Dermatology
- Track 1-3Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-4Pediatric Nutrition
- Track 1-5Pediatrics Vaccines
- Track 1-6Pediatric Psychology
Food Science is a multi-disciplinary field relating chemistry, biochemistry, nutrition, microbiology and engineering to provide one the scientific knowledge to explain actual difficulties related to the many facets of the food structure. The basis of the discipline lies in a considerate of the chemistry of food components, such as proteins, carbohydrates, fats and water and the reactions they go through during processing and storage. A thorough understanding of processing and safeguarding methods is required including drying, freezing, pasteurization, canning, irradiation, extrusion, to name just a few.
- Track 2-1Chemistry of Food Components
- Track 2-2Food packaging
- Track 2-3Food preservation
- Track 2-4Food substitution
- Track 2-5Food technology
- Track 2-6Food chemistry
- Track 2-7Food engineering
- Track 2-8Food microbiology
Neonatology and Perinatology is related to the physiological and pathological conditions of women during preconception, perinatal, and postpartum periods; and of foetuses, newborn infants during and beyond their initial hospital stay. In some cases, babies are born early. Stomach, Heart, lungs, skin and some other organs may not be mature enough to function. For fact, the neonatologist deals with the most complex and dangerous situations. Perinatology is a subspecialty of obstetrics also known as maternal-fetal medicine. Before birth, a perinatologist and a neonatologist after birth should care for a high-risk infant. For mother, perinatologists help with previous wellbeing worries, and also entanglements caused by pregnancy. Pre-birth examinations are carried out, medications are given and medical procedures are performed.
- Track 3-1Child Nursing
- Track 3-2Amniotic Band Syndrome
- Track 3-3Epilepsy in Neonates
- Track 3-4Maternal and Fetal Health
- Track 3-5Neonatal Disorders
- Track 3-6Neonatal Syndromes
- Track 3-7Ultrasound in perinatology
- Track 3-8Fetal and perinatal therapy
- Track 3-9Neonatal medicine
Pediatric Surgery is a subspecialty of surgery incorporates the surgery of embryos, babies, kids, adolescents and youthful grown-ups. Throughout the twentieth century, pediatric surgery emerged as the surgical treatment for birth defectiveness requiring innovative procedures and methods and turned out to be more commonly focused on rehabilitation facilities for young peopleIn this kind of pediatric surgery, distinctive kinds of innovative contrivance and procedures are most widely used in children's treatment facilities Sub-engrossment in pediatric surgery combines neonatal surgery and fetal surgery itself.
- Track 4-1Oral and maxillofacial Surgery
- Track 4-2Separation of conjoined twins
- Track 4-3Colo rectal surgery
- Track 4-4Cardio thoracic surgery
- Track 4-5Trauma surgery
- Track 4-6Allograft
- Track 4-7Fetal surgery
- Track 4-8Eye surgery
- Track 4-9Vascular surgery
Pediatrics Healthcare is about high-quality care of pregnant ladies, their babies, and their neonates. During their care, both mother and child must follow the most acceptable dimensions of comfort. The Maternal fetal prescription doctors, Pediatrics masters, and Neonatologists take extreme care whenever the infant is in fatal condition. Neonatal nursing is a branch of nursing which is mostly in giving care and support for new born babies who were born prematurely, or suffering from health problems such as birth defects, infections, or heart deformities. Numerous neonatal nurses work in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, presenting in danger babies with very particular medical care.
- Track 5-1 Foetal and perinatal therapy
- Track 5-2Neonatal medicine
- Track 5-3Neonatal health
- Track 5-4Neonatal resuscitation
- Track 5-5Neonatal nursing
Childhood obesity is one of the 21st century's most serious general well-being problems. The issue is worldwide and is steadily affecting some low-and middle-income countries, especially in urban settings. The predominance has expanded at a disturbing rate. Internationally, in 2018 the number of overweight children less than five years old is assessed to be more than 54 million. Overweight and obese kids are probably going to remain hefty into adulthood and more probable to create non-communicable illnesses like diabetes and cardiovascular diseases at a more youthful age. Overweight and obesity are usually preventable, as well as their related diseases. Therefore, childhood obesity prediction requires a high need.
- Track 6-1Nutrition & physical activity intervention to pre-schoolers
- Track 6-2Childhood obesity prevention from pregnancy
- Track 6-3Evaluation and Treatment of Cholesterol in Obese Patients
- Track 6-4 Cellular and Molecular Basis of Obese Child
- Track 6-5Child Obesity: BMI, Endocrine & Metabolic disorders
- Track 6-6The Obese Child: Physiology, Metabolism and Genetics
- Track 6-7Counselling at schools and primary care
- Track 6-8Strategies to prevent obesity
Bacterial, viral, parasitic or fungal infections are all types of infectious diseases that can make children sick. These illnesses need to be treated by specialists who are committed to preventing and treating acute and chronic infectious diseases including HIV and AIDS. Pediatric infectious disease specialists are expertise in the diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases in children.
- Track 7-1Polio
- Track 7-2Syphilis
- Track 7-3Gonorrhea
- Track 7-4Diarrhea
- Track 7-5Diphtheria
- Track 7-6Blood Infections
- Track 7-7Bone Infections
- Track 7-8Botulism
- Track 7-9Encephalitisis
- Track 7-10Scabies
Pediatric Psychology deals with medical and health problems of children, adolescents, and their families, all together in collaboration with health care providers and specialists in child psychology. The challenges in Pediatric psychology involve psychological, developmental, contextual, psychosocial factors, behavioural, educational, and child management issues. It also deals in depth with chronic and acute diseases, adherence, quality of life, pain, traumatic medical stress, and psycho-social continuum, school reintegration, and behavioral issues related to adjustment.
- Track 8-1Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Track 8-2Managing Pediatric Mental Health Crises
- Track 8-3Primary Sleep Disorders
- Track 8-4Epilepsy
Adolescent health and specialize in caring for young people 10 to 21 years of age seeking help with eating disorders; obesity; substance abuse and addiction; behavioral concerns; biofeedback for chronic headaches and abdominal pain; pediatric and adolescent gynecology; transgender care; and adolescent male health.
- Track 9-1Critical care nursing
- Track 9-2Chronic critical illness
- Track 9-3Mechanical Ventilation
- Track 9-4Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation
- Track 9-5Biosensors and Trackers
- Track 9-6Medical complications
Pediatric Nursing is the clinical division dealing with child care which requires knowledge of natural psychomotor, psychosocial and cognitive growth and development as well as of the health problems and needs of people in this age group. Preventive care and expectant guidance are integral to the practice of pediatric nursing. The main responsibility of pediatric nurses is to administer directly procedures and medicine to children according to prescribed nursing care plans. Often, nurses assess the patient effectively by monitoring vital signs and improving communication skills with infants, family members and medical teams.
- Track 10-1Neurosurgical nursing
- Track 10-2Neonatal Nursing
- Track 10-3Palliative Pediatric Nursing
- Track 10-4Pediatric Emergency Nursing
- Track 10-5Clinical nursing
- Track 10-6Critical care nursing
- Track 10-7Nursing management
- Track 10-8Cancer nursing
Pediatric Critical Care involves close and constant attention with special care by a team of specially trained pediatricians. Pediatric emergency care is usually carried out in the intensive care unit. Some conditions which may cause during critical condition are severe asthma, severe infection such as pneumonia and serious injuries from accidents. Critically ill children require careful monitoring for special medications or therapy that can only be given in the PICU- Intensive Care Unit for Pediatrics.
- Track 11-1Animal bites
- Track 11-2Poisoning and over dosage
- Track 11-3Seizures
- Track 11-4Head injuries
- Track 11-5Major fractures
- Track 11-6Poisoning and over dosage
Family medicine (FM), former practice or family practice (FP) is a specialty in medicine dedicated to comprehensive health care for people of all ages. They serve as a patient's first contact for health concerns. As a family physician or family surgeon, the specialists are called. Family doctors are trained to perform multiple types of procedures, including: endoscopy, evaluation and management of family planning and early pregnancy, ultrasound imaging, vasectomy, etc.
- Track 12-1Internal medicine
- Track 12-2Hospital management
- Track 12-3Hospice and palliative medicine
- Track 12-4Family physician
- Track 12-5Physiotherapy nurse
Nutrition is a crucial role in a diabetes care. People have to balance the accurate amount of carbohydrates, fat, and protein along with fibre, vitamins and minerals helps us to maintain healthy diet and healthy lifestyle. Being balance right can help the body to stay in major condition, but what is the right balance of nutrients? People have been disageering over the ideal mix for generations and the discussion still rages today. People who are suffering with diabetes, there is at least one extra consideration for our nutritional needs and that is the question of how our blood sugar levels will respond to different diets.
- Track 13-1Chronic Pancreatitis
- Track 13-2Pancreatectomy
- Track 13-3Pancreatic Neoplasia
- Track 13-4Cystic Fibrosis
- Track 13-5Hemochromatosis
- Track 13-6Fibrocalculous Pancreatopathy
Eating issues cause humans to boost an unhealthy relationship with meals and themselves. They are complicated mental ailments that can affect an individual emotionally, physically and socially. Anyone can boost an ingesting disorder, regardless of sex, age or background. While female aged 12 to 20 are more likely to improve an ingesting disorder. The nutritional repute of a lady earlier than and throughout being pregnant is essential for a healthy pregnancy and during this time female regularly turn out to be greater poor in nutrients, with the want to furnish Nutrition for the baby too. Maternal malnutrition is a key contributor to negative fetal growth, LBW infants and short- and long-term baby morbidity and mortality. Women can also increase a hassle Anorexia nervosa, Binge consuming disorder and Bulimia nervosa, type 2 diabetes, excessive blood pressure, high cholesterol, coronary heart disease, osteoarthritis, liver and kidney problems.
- Track 14-1A relation between ectopic pregnancy and newborn baby
- Track 14-2Women and Diabetes
- Track 14-3New-born babies, Infants, and children
- Track 14-4Treatment and supports
- Track 14-5Placental dysfunction
- Track 14-6Food and edible vaccine
Malnutrition could be a result ingestion a diet during which one or more nutrients is either not enough or are too much nutrients of diet causes health problems. These may involves in calories, protein, carbohydrates, vitamins or minerals. Not enough nutrients is also called as undernutrition or undernourishment while too much nutrients is also called as over nutrition. Malnutrition is often used to refer to undernutrition where an individual is not getting enough calories, protein, or micronutrients. The undernutrition or undernourishment occurs during the pregnancy, or before two years of age, it may results in permanent problems with physical and mental development. People also often get infections like frequently cold. The symptoms of micronutrient deficiencies depend on the micronutrient that is lacking.
- Track 15-1 Therapeutic Care
- Track 15-2Eating Disorder
- Track 15-3Economic Issues